Friday, November 24, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

Oreo on chair, stuff bedroom doorway. Stuffy eat there, Oreo nibble kitchen. Sit by fire, stuff come goin, boys take naps. This morning Oreo was on his chair and Stuffy was in the bedroom doorway again. I got breakfast ready and delivered Stuffy's plate to him. Oreo worked on his in the kitchen. After the boys ate, they were ready for some snuggle time. They each curled up next to me on either side in front of the fireplace. They got warm as I brushed and pet them. Before long, they were both napping. This evening Oreo met me in the kitchen to help get dinner ready. I went to go find Stuffy while Oreo ate. He was lounging on the bed. Oreo awaited my return in the living room. Stuffy joined us when he finished eating. The boys got into position for their pamper time. Oreo didn't stay too long tonight and went to go sit by the windows for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment