Friday, November 24, 2017

Hudson, Gabi & Prue

This morning the pups all met me at the door. Everyone looked whole and happy, so they did well overnight. Haha. I let them out for their breaks quick. They came in for breakfast and everyone ate well. I later found that Prue had had an accident overnight. It was big dog sized, so I knew it was her. I got that all cleaned up and let the kids back outside. Prue ran straight for her bone and chewed on that. Gabi was soon shivering at the door, so I let her in. Of course, the other two had to follow. Haha. We stayed in with her for a few minutes, then Prue and Hudson went back out. Hudson quickly stole the bone away, so Prue and I got some fetch in instead. This afternoon was super nice outside. I let everyone out of their crates and we all headed out back. The pups all explored a bit. Prue found her bone again. She was being sassy towards Hudson about it, so I put it out of reach inside. Prue and I got some more fetch time in until she told me we was finished. Gabi sat in the grass and sunbathed. This evening the pups met me at the door again. Everyone did well and no accidents. They did their thing and came in for dinner. After they finished, it was time to play outside and enjoy the comfortable evening. Hudson was off barking and chasing things in the dark. Prue is even harder to see than he is! Haha. She came over for plenty of heiny scratches tonight, especially when Gabi would come by me. When it was time, they came in and I tucked them in their beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment