Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning it was cool and wet outside from the storms we had overnight. I came in and let miss Sadie out for her quick break and took Cole out back. He didn't want to get his tootsies wet, so I had to carry him and set him in the grass. Haha. Zoie took her turn and they all came in for breakfast. Cole got his pill and eye drops. After they ate, everyone went out for round two. This afternoon the sun was shining and it was just beautiful out. I let Sadie have her turn out front and i took Cole out back so we could sit outside for a bit. At first he pawed at me to go in, but I told him it was too nice out. He took a few minutes, then went to lounge on the patio a bit. We headed in to let Zoie out for her turn. She plopped down on the sidewalk and did some sunbathing. She didn't want to come in! Haha. This evening was nice and cool outside. I let the pups out for their quick breaks before dinner. Cole didn't want to stay out long after he did his business. Everyone ate well for me. After dinner, Zoie went out for awhile. She barked to let me know when she was ready to come in, so then it was Sadie's turn. Cole had gone and stolen Sadie's bed to curl up and take a nap. Soon, it was time to come in for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment