Monday, September 25, 2017

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning I came in and let miss Ruby out right away. She didn't even want to go potty, she was all about breakfast first! Haha. Her bowl saying is so her. After the pups ate, we headed outside for their potty break. I headed in and fed the turtles and miss Sheba was rolling around letting me know she was hungry too. Ruby followed me around, ready to lick the can. After everyone was taken care of, Rusty and I got a little fetch in. This afternoon I let Ruby out and we headed out back to do her business. I turned the sprinkler on for the llamas since it was kinda hot out again today. Rusty played with me a little bit, but he was more interested in checking things out around the yard. So, I went in and played with Sheba a bit. This evening I came in and both pups were already in the laundry room waiting for me. Ruby was bouncing up and down ready to eat! After dinner, the pups came out with me to feed the big kids. I went in to feed the cats and Salem was ready for some attention. Rusty and I got a nice game of fetch in before it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment