Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Oreo & Stuffy

This morning I came in and Oreo was right at the door to say hi. He led the way to the kitchen and we got his breakfast ready. After he got his pill, he worked on his food. Stuffy was at his post and I brought him his while I went out to feed Charlie. Both boys ate well and met me in the living room for some attention time. Oreo sat on one side and snuggled up with his little Pillow. Stuffy came and sat on the other. He rolled to his side and took a little snooze as he got brushed and pet. This evening I came in and found Stuffy sitting in the entryway, right across from the door. Haha. I stopped to say hi and Oreo was already making his way to come say hi too. The boys waited at their spots for dinner. Oreo didn't eat much before wandering off. Stuffy didn't eat a ton either, so I followed him around with his different foods. Haha. Finally he snacked enough. Oreo was lounging in the bedroom awhile. I went to go sit by him and he just walked off. Fine then! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment