Thursday, July 6, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and Oreo greeted me in the dining room. He ran off ahead to meet me in the kitchen. Stuffy was sitting under the chair in there, either ready for me or watching for his friend outside, or maybe both! Haha. I got the boys their food and delivered their plates. Soon, they were ready to head to the living room to our spot. Stuff didn't stay by me too long and he went to look out the window for awhile. Oreo was happy to get all the chin rubs to himself. This evening I came in and didn't see either of them. After a few minutes Oreo appeared in the kitchen, ready to eat. I called for Stuffy and he came down and peered through the railings on the bottom steps. I brought his food there for him to eat. They both had their fill, then went to wait for me. Stuffy didn't stay for too long again and wandered off for awhile. I later found him sitting by the back door. Charlie wasn't out there, but maybe he knew he was on the way. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment