Thursday, July 6, 2017

Noell & Navi

This morning Noell was right in the kitchen to greet me. As I was rinsing bowls out in the kitchen I saw Navi looking in at me through the back door. She was all big eyed and made me laugh. Then, she raced inside to join us and get her breakfast. While the girls ate I did my things quick. Afterwards, I joined them in the living room. Noell stood nearby and got her pets. Navi climbed in my lap and tried to nibble on my hands as I tried to pet her, so I made her get down. Little stinker! Haha. Noell pawed at her fishy toy for a few minutes. Navi had fun jumping and sliding around after it for awhile too. I guess they were bored with me today, because they both eventually wandered off. Navi was right there when it was treat time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment