Monday, July 3, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and Oreo was attached to my legs when I arrived in the kitchen, as usual! Haha. He circled while I got his meds and food ready. I called for Stuffy as I was delivering Oreo his breakfast. I didn't see him, so I went on the hunt. I looked everywhere and couldn't find him! Then, I realized I hadn't looked in the office. Sure enough, he was hiding in plain sight on the chair. Haha. I fed him and then the boys joined me in the living room for some attention. This evening it was storming out. Stuffy was hanging out in the entryway on the rug. Oreo heard me come in and was making his way down the stairs. Stuffy waited by the back door and Oreo helped me in the kitchen while they waited for dinner. Both boys ate for me while I tended to their other things quick. After that, Oreo snuggled up close to me in the living room and Stuffy came and sat with his back to me for his brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment