Monday, July 3, 2017

Murdy & Guthrie

Today I walked in and both boys ran to the living room to greet me. As I walk to the bedroom, I noticed something on the floor in the hall. After I turned off the alarm, I headed to the living room. Then, I saw it. Those naughty boys had knocked down a bunch of figures from the nativity scene above the fireplace! I also noticed that they had been playing with the broken pieces and pieces were scattered around the downstairs area. I got the boys their food and Guthrie was intent on stealing Murdy's food this morning. I kept redirecting him though. Little goober. After the boys ate, it was clean up time. I moved all the broken pieces and unbroken figures to the office so they couldn't destroy any more. Guthrie was right in the middle of the action the whole time. I wonder who the culprit was... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment