Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Felixx

Today Felixx was upstairs when I came in. As soon as he heard me open the door, he came racing down the stairs, meowing at me and telling me stories. He followed along to the kitchen so I could get him more food. Felixx brushed up against my legs all the way up the stairs then too, and waited patiently while I cleaned his box. Then, he had to use it right away of course! Haha. I went down the stairs and it took him a minute to follow once he was done. He must have thought that I'd left, because he was making the loudest meow on his way down! Then he saw me and came over for some attention. We got some play time in after that. I think he misses his wrestling time too, because he kept trying to grab onto me and tried to nibble at me. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment