Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Felixx

Today Felixx was right by the door when I came in, so I was careful to sneak in so he couldn't get out. He was sure lovey today! He was pretty much attached to my leg as soon as I got in. He helped me in the kitchen, then again upstairs. Felixx was wanting attention so bad he kept trying to brush up against my legs while we were heading back down the stairs. I had to be very careful so he didn't trip me! Haha. Once we got to the living room, he wandered over for some pets before we got to playtime. I got the string out that was attached to a little stick and he had fun chasing that around today. I saw the brush on the table and was curious if he liked that. He was loving it up! Felixx was itching his chin on it and really enjoyed his brush time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment