Saturday, May 27, 2017

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

This evening the storms hadn't rolled in yet when I came by. But, they were on their way! The dark clouds were approaching. I went out to go get Sadie. She barked from the shop for a minute, then ran out and raced up to the house. She knew it was dinner time! I let her in and she danced around all excited. I fed her as Patches was meowing at me from the table. Chloe chimed in from her spot on the edge of the bed. I fed Patches and gave her a few pets. Sadie and I snuggled on the floor together and she rolled over for her belly rubs. I could tell she was sensing the approaching storms. She couldn't decide if she wanted pets or she wanted to huddle up in her little corner between the recliner and the couch. I knew instantly that she was not feeling herself when Chloe came and flopped down for some attention and Sadie didn't try to come take over! She eventually came and stayed by me for her pets until it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment