Saturday, May 27, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning Oreo met me as usual. I went out to fill Charlie's bowl and both boys sat at the door to watch. I fed Oreo and got him his medicine. Then I brought Stuffy his food. He was a little more interested in watching for his friend and looking at the birds. But, he eventually did eat for me. He got his shot and I went to sit with Oreo. Stuffy hung out and continued to watch thing outside from his chair. This evening both boys were hanging out in the kitchen when I came in. Stuffy sat at the edge of the island and I brought him his plate. The boys both ate while I scooped their box and filled their other dishes. Once everyone was finished, we all met at our spot. The boys laid next to me and got their pets and brushes. Stuffy didn't stay for too long and got up to get a drink. Oreo was happy to get all the attention to himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment