Monday, May 1, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning the boys were hanging out in the kitchen when I arrived. I think Stuffy was watching for Charlie, and well, Oreo was just ready to eat! Haha. I got their food ready and gave them their meds. After they finished, we headed to our spot. It was a chilly morning, so they were ready to snuggle up for their attention. This evening Oreo came running up to the door to greet me. He led the way to the kitchen. I saw Stuffy was sitting in the doorway of the bedroom. He got up and came to sit by the back door to watch for his friend as he waited. I got them their food and delivered a plate to Stuffy. The boys ate and I took care of their other things. When I finished, I got to the living room to find Oreo batting his toy around. I refilled them both and then sat with the boys. Oreo snacked on his treats as he got his pets, and Stuffy enjoyed his brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment