Monday, May 1, 2017

Hudson, Zel & Gabbie

This morning we had a very chilly start. The pups met me at the door and were ready to head outside. The girls were quick to get back to the door to come in and eat. I got everyone their breakfast and they all licked their bowls clean. Hudson went around and double licked them too. Haha! I let them back out to do their thing. The girls were in and out since it was so cold out this morning. Zel finally came in and snuggled up in her blanket. Even Hudson was ready to come in early. He and Gabbie went and cuddled up in his crate before it was time without me even asking! This evening the pups all barked loudly when they heard me coming. I let them all out and they did their thing while I got their food ready. Zel was sure excited to eat! She was barking like crazy at the door telling me they were ready. Haha. They came in and all ate well. After dinner, we all headed out back. It was nice out now, so they all had fun exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment