Monday, April 17, 2017

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning it was raining outside when I came to see the pups. Sadie and Cole met me in the laundry room and were ready to head out. Well, Cole was until he felt the wet patio. Haha! I got him to go off and do his business though. He was quick to head back in to help me get breakfast ready. Sadie was laying by the door and enjoying the cool morning air until it was time to come in and eat. Zoie went out while the other two ate their food. She too lounged by the door instead of staying out in the rain too long. This afternoon the rain had stopped and it got very nice out. The grass was still wet though, so the girls had to go out front. Cole and I headed out back so he could do his thing as well. He and I came in and we spent some time visiting with Zoie until it was her turn to go outside. Cole went and got himself all curled up in Sadie's bed before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment