Monday, April 17, 2017

Hudson, Zel & Gabbie

This afternoon the rain had stopped and it got quite nice out. Zel met me on my way to see the pups. I let the other two out and we all headed out back. They all had fun roaming around and enjoying the weather. This evening the frogs were singing nice and loud again! Haha. I let the pups out for their business. I called them in so they could eat their dinner. Hudson had already spotted a toad, so he was torn between coming in and going to go mess with it. He stopped halfway a couple times to look back at his friend. Haha. The pups all finished their dinners, then it was back out to play. Hudson and Zel soon found out the consequences of messing with toads. I tried to tell them! Haha. Gabbie was the only one that just stood back and barked at it, so she didn't get all foamy. Hudson didn't learn his lesson though, and was soon messing with another one. Haha. Zel moved on to the June bugs that were dive bombig the patio. When it was time, I called them all in for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment