Friday, April 14, 2017

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This afternoon I came in and Sadie met me in the hall. Zoie was dancing around excitedly at the gate. I let Sadie out front for her turn for a potty break. I had to go wake Cole up from his nap. I took him out back right away. He didn't want to go, but I kept on him till he finally gave in and wandered off to do his business. Back inside, Zoie and I played a little tug with her toy until it was her turn to go out. Sadie got some snuggle time. Cole had returned to Sadie's bed to continue his nap. Haha. Sadie got up and wandered off down the hall, so I followed her and found her lounging in the hall on her back. Goofy girl!! This evening Sadie and Cole both met me right at the door. They were ready to head outside! I let Sadie out front and took Cole out back. He wandered right off the patio to do his thing. Back inside, I started filling water dishes and getting their dinners ready. Sadie came in and Zoie took her turn outside while the other two ate. Sadie got her joint medicine. Cole was scolding me from his bed, telling me he was done. Haha. I let them out and Sadie came to sit by me to give me kisses in exchange for pets. Cole went and curled back up in her bed. Zoie came in and got her dinner and Sadie took a few more minutes outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment