Friday, April 14, 2017

Bella & Chico

This afternoon I came in and opened the doors for the pups. Chico zoomed out and Bella sheepishly came out and followed me to the back. I guess we haven't seen each other in awhile! Haha. I called for her and she of course came running right over to give me hugs. We went out back and enjoyed the beautiful afternoon. Chico was busy patrolling back and forth along the fence, telling the neighborhood what's up. Haha. Bella crashed on the patio to soak up some sunshine. She would get up occasionally to come check on me and get some pets of course. Soon it was time to go in and get some cookies. This evening I came and let the pups out back. They both zoomed out tonight. Bella waited for me to make it outside by them and then she gave me her hugs. She sat by me for awhile to get her back scratches. Chico was in and out, exploring, but making sure Bella didn't steal his bone. When it was time, we headed in and I tucked them in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment