Sunday, March 26, 2017

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This afternoon I came in and saw Ruby wasn't in her bed. They must not have heard me come in. I called for her and she came zooming out from the front room! We headed out back and she did her business. Rusty came out eventually to join us. Ruby stood by me for some pets while Rusty got some fetch time in. It was a beautiful afternoon! I went in to fill water dishes up and saw Sheba was sprawled out in the living room. She cracks me up. This evening I came in and Ruby met me at the door. As always, she was ready to eat! We went out so I could feed the others quick and she was leaping and bouncing around the yard. She gobbled her food down as soon as it hit her bowl. I filled Rusty's bowl, but he was still lounging on his chair. Next, I turned the light off for the turtles and fed the kitties. I hadn't seen Salem this afternoon, and she wasn't in the bedroom so I started calling for her and looking around. I found her all cozy on the pillow by the window. What a perfect spot! I went out with the pups again later and they had fun chasing each other around and were being silly. Soon, it was time to head in and tuck miss Ruby in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment