Sunday, March 26, 2017

Billie, Roxy and the gang

This morning I came and let the girls out for their potty break. Billie had some energy and was jumping around on the couch and even hopped over the back to head to the door! Haha. They did their thing and I got their food ready. I went right ahead and mixed their snack in so they'd eat right away. The kitties had decided to drag the little play tent from the bathroom into the bedroom while I was away! That made me laugh. I scooped boxes and filled their dishes before I went to let the girls back out. It was cool again this morning, but much nicer than yesterday. The little ones got some play time this morning with their laser. Rudy pooped himself out and he came and laid next to me for some attention. That way, Pip had a turn to play since Rudy was kinda hogging it! I could see Pepper laying just under the edge of the bed. The other two were hiding further in. Chili at least got a few pets when I first arrived before Rudy was all up in her grill. He sure is an attention hog too! Haha. Later, I went outside to visit with the girls a bit. They did their usual, chasing and wrestling around with each other. They'd take breaks now and again to come sniff at me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment