Friday, January 27, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and found Oreo in the kitchen and Stuffy sitting on the bottom step. I started getting food ready and Oreo brushed up against my leg while he waited. I dropped off Stuffy's food for him and he ate well. I sat with him after I took care of their other things and brushed him awhile. He got his shot and purred away as he enjoyed his brushes. Oreo waited patiently for me at his spot. I joined him for awhile and he got his brush time in as well. This evening I came in and Oreo led the way to the kitchen. I didn't see Stuffy on the stairs. I got Oreo his food as he waited on the counter. Haha. Then, I went to look for Stuffy. He was laying in his bed in the closet. I carried him to the kitchen and put him by his food. He tried to just walk away, but I turned him back around. Stuffy did start to eat for me then. He didn't eat as well as this morning, but still ate a decent amount for me. He had his fill and went to go lay on the steps. He got his attention time in. Oreo actually came by to say, "Hey! Isn't it my turn now?!" Haha. He and I went to sit by the fire and get him his pets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment