Friday, January 27, 2017

Noell & Navi

This morning Noell was in the kitchen ready to see me. She wandered around as I got breakfast ready. Navi was sitting by the window in the dining room and eventually came to join us. The girls ate and we did our usual routine. Noell went to to bathroom first to see if she'd potty for me. Nope. Navi was sitting in the bathroom watching, so I grabbed her next. She didn't do anything either. When we started walking out to the living room, suddenly Navi bolted out to the patio. I saw her jump up to the kitty tower and her tail was all puffed up. I then saw their kitty friend outside the dining room window. Noell did too and she raced over and attacked the window! Haha. The girls were pretty occupied with that today. Before I left, I changed a liner out and took them both back to try again in the potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment