Sunday, January 1, 2017

Micah, Henry, Houston, Charlie, Smudge & Finn

Today I came in and Finn was first to greet me. Henry was right behind her. She followed me around this morning as usual, trying to check on everyone else. Smudge was in the same spot I left her in yesterday, lounging on the couch in the front room. Micah also was in his usual place, all cuddled up in blankets on the bed. Houston and Finn were messing around with each other as they waited for me at each stop. Finn was all about getting her share of attention! She hopped up next to me on anything she could. The cats have been having fun knocking over the ladder in the living room for the past couple days. Haha. After I finished filling their food and scooping their litter, it was time for Micah to eat. I went and got him and filled his dish. Finn was in a hurry to jump up there, and sent a bowl flying off the counter in the process! Haha. I think some paint flaked off the bowl, otherwise no harm done. But, that freaked Micah out, so even with some coaxing, he didn't stay long to eat today. I put most of his portion back and let Henry and Finn have a little bit of leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment