Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hudson, Zel & Gabbie

It was only in the 20's when I came by this morning. Brrrrr! The pups met me at the door and went out for their potty breaks. Needless to say, they were quick about it! They all danced around in the kitchen while I got breakfast ready. Hudson came over for his pets while he waited on the girls to finish. I let him out back after, but the girls weren't having it! They just looked at the open door and.... nope! We hung out inside while Hudson played. I could hear him having fun chatting with the neighbor dog. Haha. I made the girls go out for one last potty break before I left. They sure didn't want to put their toes on the cold ground! That made me laugh. It warmed up a little later today. I let the pups out and they did their thing. After dinner, we went out for a little bit. The girls stayed out longer than this morning, but still wanted to go back in after a short while. They sat and snuggled, taking turns grooming each other. Hudson had a blast playing out back until it was time to come in for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment