Friday, December 30, 2016

Sophie & Roxy

It was a chilly start to the day today, but it warmed up pretty nicely. I came in and the girls were napping in their house. They woke up and came inside to say hi. I filled their dishes and Sophie met me in the living room. Roxy sat in her chair as usual. Haha. Sophie got some pets, then hopped up next to me and threw herself over my lap. She laid there to get her belly rubs for awhile. Then, the girls both got up to go eat. Afterwards, they came back by me for some attention. The girls went and sat in the living room and started giving each other kisses. So cute! Then they stopped, because they saw I was watching. Haha! After that, Sophie curled up with me again and Roxy sat in her chair. They took a little snooze until it was time to head back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment