Friday, December 30, 2016

Hudson, Zel & Gabbie

This morning was super chilly out! I came in and the pups greeted me at the door. I let them out back for their potty break. The girls were quick to do their business. Hudson came running along behind them and we got their breakfast. Hudson finished first and sat patiently watching Gabbie. He was a good boy though and didn't try to steal anyone's food. The girls didn't even want to go back outside since it was so cold. I let Hudson out and he went to go chat with his lab friend next door. I hung out with the girls inside and gave them attention while Hudson played outside. I had the girls go out for one last potty break before it was time to go. This evening the pups heard me pull up and were barking as I grabbed the mail. Haha. It had warmed up earlier today, but was very windy out. The pups went out before their dinners. Hudson played out back after they ate. The girls sat by me for their pets inside the cozy warm house. They went out again for another potty break before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment