Saturday, November 19, 2016

Shadow

This morning Shadow met me at the door and followed me to the sink to get his breakfast. He brushed up against my legs as he waited patiently. Shadow ate, then I went to scoop his box quick. I went and sat in the living room to wait for him. After a gander at his reflection in the fireplace, he strolled over to come see me. He was feeling quite snuggly this morning and decided to curl up in my lap for awhile. He purred away as he got his pets. Eventually, he worked up his appetite and had to go snack some more. This evening I came in and Shadow was right there again, as usual. He wandered around the kitchen as I got his dishes switched out and got him his treats. Shadow was feeling snuggly again this evening and sat in my lap for quite awhile again. He must be able to sense the cold air outside. Haha! Before I left, he was having some fun batting his pink toy around in the kitchen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment