Saturday, November 19, 2016

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I came in and Oreo was racing down the stairs. Stuffy was sitting in the dining room. The boys met me in the kitchen as usual. I saw that both canned food plates had been cleaned, as well as most of Stuffy's dry. They both waited patiently while I got their things together. Oreo ate his little pill sandwich like a good kitty. Both boys snacked on their canned food. Oreo tried to sneak over to Stuffy's food, but I blocked him. He didn't try again after that. Oreo only snacked about as much as he normally does, then went to wait in the living room. Stuffy ate a good portion of his canned and even some of his dry food too. I let him eat until he was finished, then I got out his insulin. He took his shot very well and got some pets afterwards. The boys both met me at our spot after I finished cleaning their box. I turned the fire on for Stuffy since it was a cold day. We sat and watched the fire as the boys enjoyed their pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment