Thursday, November 24, 2016

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning both boys were sitting in the dining room when I came in. They met me in the kitchen and waited while I got their breakfast together. I had put all their leftovers other than their canned up last night, so they were ready to eat! Both boys ate very well. Oreo even took a few bites of his own dry food! Wow! Haha. The boys both got their meds and they waited for me by the fireplace while I cleaned their litter. They laid on either side of me to get their pets. This evening I came in and Oreo was racing down the stairs. Stuffy was sitting on the counter in the dark. Haha. I got their dinner ready for them. Oreo only nibbled, but Stuffy ate very well. While I went to scoop their box, Oreo went in and tried to sneak Stuffy's leftovers. I scooted him over to his own food instead. The boys got their pamper time by the cozy fire the rest of the time tonight. Since it was Thanksgiving and all, I left out all their leftovers so they could graze.

No comments:

Post a Comment