Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Hudson, Zel & Gabbie

This evening all was quiet as I walked up. As soon as the door was opening though, the pups all started barking. I let them out for a quick potty break while I started getting their dinner ready. After they ate, I let them back out for awhile. It was chilly out, so the girls didn't want to stay out long. I went inside with them and sat on the floor to pet them. They were sure having fun checking me out and sniffing at all the other animal scents on me. Haha! Later on, they both snuggled up on their blanket together to get ready for bed. Hudson was still having fun exploring and patrolling the yard outside. When it was time, I called him in for the night. First thing he did when he came in, was to double check that all the bowls were empty. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment