Saturday, November 12, 2016

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening Oreo strolled out from the dining room to come say hi as I got in. Stuffy was in the exact same spot again, sitting by the end table in the living room. Oreo met me in the kitchen and got his medicine. Stuffy didn't join us this time, and stayed put where he was. Oreo ate while I went to scoop their box. He was sitting in the living room with Stuffy when I was finished. They waited while I filled their treats up. Oreo came to snuggle up next to me as soon as I sat down. Stuffy still didn't move. When Oreo went to go work on his treats, I scooted over by Stuffy to give him some pets. He got up and decided to go eat his portion of the treats instead. Fine then! Haha. He came back to me after he finished his snacks and was now ready for his attention. Both boys sat on either side of me and purred away.

No comments:

Post a Comment