Saturday, November 12, 2016

Noell & Navi

Both girls came strolling towards me when I opened the door this morning. Their synchronization made me laugh! They sat in the kitchen and then paced around their food area while they waited. The girls ate while I filled up their other dishes. Navi followed me to the bathroom afterwards. She didn't want to hop up on her own, so I put her up there. She sniffed a bit, then hopped down. I noticed she was sniffing around on the floor quite a bit, and then noticed she was getting ready... I quickly poured some new litter onto the ring and she hurriedly hopped up to do her business. Phew! That was a close one. After she finished, I changed out the liner and then we went to our spot. Noell came over for a few heiny scratches, then disappeared down the hall. Navi and I got some playtime in with her mouse toy and tunnel. Noell returned to watch for a little bit. She disappeared again not long after. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment