Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Noell & Navi

Today the girls appeared in the kitchen shortly after I got in. I got their breakfast ready while Navi told me stories. They ate for me while I filled their other dishes up. They didn't eat quite as well as yesterday, but I'm sure they'll work on it more later. Navi made her way to the bathroom behind me after she finished eating. She hopped up there and pawed for a minute before hopping back down. I waited a second, then she came back, jumped up and did her business on her own. I changed it out once she was done. We headed to the living room next. Navi came and sat in my lap for a minute while Noell was wandering around. I got their mice out and started tossing them around. Navi didn't seem impressed and went to the front window to watch the neighborhood a bit. Noell on the other hand, was ready for playtime! She was batting that mouse all over the living room! Navi went and laid by the treat table to wait for those. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment