Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Daisy & Sophie

Today Sophie met me in the hall and immediately flopped down onto the floor and starting purring and rolling around. Haha! She knew what I was there for! Daisy was hanging out in the bathroom. She meowed as I said hi. I went to get her food ready for her. As she ate, I took care of boxes quick. Sophie was ready for some attention time. She was rubbing her face on my ankles. I stooped down to pet her. My sweatshirt strings were dangling, so she thought that was a fun toy! I sat on the floor with her and we played with those today. Haha. She chewed on the strings and swatted them around. Later, she suddenly zoomed upstairs. I heard her having fun running around up there. Eventually she got back down to the bottom steps and I saw she was having fun swatting a wrapper around. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment