Saturday, October 15, 2016

Shadow

This morning Shadow wasted no time to come visit me. He wandered around in the kitchen while I got his breakfast ready. Shadow went to work as I took care of my things quick. He was a hungry boy this morning! Shadow came over to sniff at me and say hi, then went back to eat. Later, he went and took a peek out his window, then it was back to eat again. He nearly had his plate empty before I even left. This evening it took a few minutes before Shadow got up and came out. He must have had a long day. Haha! He was a little determined tonight to get a nibble of my leg, but I was too quick for him. I guess he was getting impatient at me taking so long to chop up his food. Haha! I delivered his dinner and treats, then he went to work. After his tummy was full, Shadow came to get some attention. He sat in my lap awhile and enjoyed his pets. Later on, he was in play mode. He sat at the top of his tower and tackled his toy as I'd toss it up to him. He hopped down on the couch to wrestle it too. Then, he decided to make a quick getaway and jump for his tower.... only he didn't jump high enough! He dangled for a second before he just sat his rump on the back of the couch. Haha! I laughed. He wasn't amused. But, he got his revenge on his kitty toy some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment