Saturday, October 15, 2016

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning Ruby was ready to head outside and do her thing. Rusty came out and joined us. Back inside, Salem was already in the kitchen meowing at me. I got Ruby her breakfast first. Rusty was ready to eat right away too. He got his meds, then it was time for the kitties to eat. I snuck Salem her meds again while she was busy eating. I got the turtles their fresh water and they were just napping away. The pups and I went back outside for awhile. Rusty got a few throws in of his ball, but he was too busy exploring instead most of the time. I headed inside to play with Sheba since he was occupied. Ruby came to get more belly rubs. This afternoon it was just beautiful out! Rusty and Ruby came out to do their business. Ruby sat with me after to get some heiny scratches, while Rusty and I got a long game of fetch in. When we went inside, Ruby stood at her bowl, wanting to eat already. Haha! This evening, it took a minute for the pups to realize I was there. Ruby came in and started bouncing around. She got her dinner and I got Rusty's food ready as well. Salem had come in to meow at me again too. I went out to feed the big kids first. They were hungry too, and all lined up along the fence watching for me. Haha! The kitties got their dinner, then Rusty and I went out to play a bit. The big kids were having fun racing around out there. That was fun to watch! Later on, I headed in and gave Sheba some laser time too. Ruby crawled up and threw herself across my lap for some belly rubs. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment