Friday, October 14, 2016

Shadow

This morning Shadow was just about to the door when I came in. I was wearing jeans again this morning, so I didn't worry about him nibbling on me. But, he started trying for my toes instead! Haha. I got his breakfast ready for him. After I finished with my things, I came back and Shadow was still eating. When he finished, he came over to sniff at other animal smells on my jeans. Later on, he went and gazed out his window for awhile. Shadow worked on more food, then hopped up to his kitty tower to relax. This evening, Shadow must have been napping. He eventually came out to see me and to work on his dinner. I wore shorts this evening, so I had to do a little dance as he sniffed at my legs. He cracks me up. This evening Shadow came over for some pets after he had his fill of food. He sat next to me and purred away. Later, he got spunky and was going around to all his boxes and having fun. He'd paw at one, race to another and hide in it! He's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment