Friday, October 14, 2016

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning I came and let Ruby out for her morning potty break. She raced back inside and was bouncing around, excited to eat! Rusty waited to eat his until after playtime. Salem and Sheba were both standing in the hallway, waiting for me to follow. I got their breakfast and they climbed up to their posts. While they were occupied, I gave Salem her meds quick. I checked on the turtles next, before heading outside to play with Rusty. I tossed his orange ball around, but I was doing more fetching than he was. Haha! Maybe he thought the ground was too wet from the storms early this morning. Since he wasn't into it, I went in to go play with Sheba. She had fun zooming around after her laser. Ruby climbed up next to me and rolled to her side to get some belly rubs! She was loving that up! This afternoon I had Ruby come out to do her business. Rusty was ready to play this time. Maybe I just had the wrong ball for the day. I grabbed his purple "ball" and he had a blast chasing after that. We got nice game in this afternoon. This evening, Ruby was ready to eat. I fed her quick since she was so patiently waiting and ready for it, then went to feed the big kids. They were off in the field and came racing in when they saw me. It was a game of musical bowls for them tonight! Back inside, Ruby was standing at her bowl again, making sure I was paying attention. No seconds for you! Haha. I got Rusty his dinner. Salem had come to the kitchen to talk to me and let me know she was ready too. After I had the kitty food bowls filled, Sheba came in as well. She must have been napping! After dinner, the pups and I went back outside. It was a very nice evening! Ruby got some pets while Rusty fetched his ball. When it was time, they headed in for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment