Friday, October 28, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning the girls circled around the kitchen as usual while I got their breakfast ready. Noell went right to work on her food. Navi wanted just one more pet, then she was ready to eat too. The girls ate well as usual. Navi and I headed to the bathroom and she went potty for me. Good girl! It looks like they have been using it well on their own. After she finished, I changed out the liner. Noell was  waiting and ready for her turn I guess! I went to sit in the living room when I finished. Navi had gone out to the patio already. The neighbor dog was barking loudly again, so I guess she was checking on that and enjoying the beautiful morning. Noell came and soaked up all the one on one attention she could get! She rolled around and enjoyed every bit of her pets and chin rubs. I laid my sweatshirt on the floor next to me. She had a blast with that too! She must have liked my other animal smells on it and she was just rolling around and rubbing her face in it. So cute! Haha! When I went to fill treat toys up, Navi heard that and came to the window to see what I was up to. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment