Thursday, October 27, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning both girls wandered into the kitchen as I arrived. They waited patiently while I got their breakfast ready. Navi wanted to eat dry food at first instead of her canned, but she switched shortly after. The girls ate very well. I took Navi to the bathroom after she finished. She sat and pawed at the bowl for quite awhile, but didn't have to go. The girls met me at our spot next. We could hear a neighbor dog barking loudly this morning. The girls laid on either side of me for some pets. Noell couldn't quite relax with the dog barking. Navi actually went out to the patio right away to sit on her perch and check out what was going on. Noell stayed by me and enjoyed her pets. Navi came in later on and went to the bathroom on her own. Good kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment