Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning the girls traded places! It was miss Noell that met me in the kitchen today. Navi eventually came in from being out on the patio. I got the girls their breakfast and they both ate well. Next, it was time for Navi to go to her room. She peed again for me. I set her up there several more times, and that was it for now. The girls and I headed to our spot to visit. They each got a few pets. The girls were kind of bored with me today! Haha. Navi went out with Noell to go sit on the patio. It was a beautiful morning for it. Noell decided to come in and get some one on one time since Navi was occupied.  She laid next to me and got some pets. Before I left, I took Navi back to the bathroom to try a few more times. She would just sniff and try to cover up what was already there, but that was about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment