Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning Navi sat by the stove and watched as I got her breakfast ready. Noell came in just as I was setting the bowls down for them. The girls both ate very well. After breakfast, I took Navi to her bathroom and set her down. She sniffed and pawed for a couple minutes, then finally she peed. She hopped down and left, so I went to change the liner quick. Navi returned and decided to finish her business lol. After I cleaned up, I headed to the living room to visit with them. Noell stayed for a few pets, then wandered to the bedroom, and on out back. Navi and I played with her mouse toy. I watched Noell outside and she was getting spunky out there! She raced up to the top of her kitty tower, then hopped down and suddenly came racing inside the house. She was in and out from the bedroom to her patio several times after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment