Saturday, June 4, 2016

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I came in and started getting dinner ready for the boys. I felt a wet little nose on the back of my leg! Haha. Oreo had joined me in the kitchen and was checking me out. He started brushing up against me while he waited. He got his little pill sandwich, then got to work on his food. I called for Stuffy and checked the bedroom for him, but didn't see him. He must have been hanging out upstairs. Oreo was out front checking out my shoes when I returned and I went to get his snack toy filled. Oreo snuggled up by me for his pets while he worked on his treats. Since Stuffy didn't come to say hi, I went upstairs later on to visit him too. He was lounging on the floor behind the bar. He enjoyed some pets too before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment