Saturday, June 4, 2016

Jackson

So much for not raining today! Haha. It was already sprinkling on my way to come visit Jackson this morning. By the time I got there, it was coming down pretty good. We went outside for his potty break and sat out there for a little bit. We weren't staying dry on the patio, so eventually we went in to visit. I sat on the floor and Jackson came over for his snuggles. We tossed his new ball inside for a bit too. Since the rain was still coming down, I kept him inside for the day. This evening the rain was gone and it was very nice out. Jackson was standing by the laundry room with his frisbee when I walked in. I let him out to do his business. After he did that, I got him to eat his dinner for me. Then, it was time to play! We got a nice long game of fetch in. He sure loves that thing! Before bed, he got his little snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment