Monday, May 30, 2016

Jackson

This morning I arrived and Jackson was making his way to the door. I let him out to do his thing while I got his breakfast ready. I joined him out back and brought his food to try and get him to eat. He had to get his pets in first, of course! It was raining out for our visit this morning. So, we hung out under the roof of the patio and listened to the rain. I had him stay in for the day since we had more chance for rain and possibly some storms. This evening Jackson was ready to head outside when I arrived. He came and sat by me for some attention. I got him to eat his dinner, then he relaxed on the patio and enjoyed the beautiful evening. I think we have another day of rain ahead, but hopefully after that he'll get to spend more time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment