Monday, May 30, 2016

Billie, Roxy & the gang

This morning I checked gates and let the girls out for their morning potty break. I got their breakfast ready and got Billie's medicine out again. The girls came racing in and were ready to eat. Roxy decided to hop into Billie's crate with her at first. Haha! Goofy lady. I got them in their own beds and fed them their breakfast. While Billie worked on that, I fed Oreo and gave the hamster a little lettuce too. Once Billie was finished, I let them out again to play. The kitties got their water turned on and I scooped their box. Since they weren't up for attention today, I went out back by the pups. I saw Billie was lounging on her trampoline. The girls were busy wrestling around with each other most of the time. Soon, we headed in and they got put back in their beds. Everyone is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment