Friday, February 5, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning the girls were in their usual spots to greet me. We got their breakfast ready and headed to their room. They snacked for a couple minutes until I was finished with their stuff. In the living room, the girls came over and were purring away as they got their pets. I got their laser out and had them both zooming around. While we were playing, I heard this awful sound of an animal from outside. I looked out the window and there was a big cat sitting by the screen patio door! He was howling. Haha. Well that got the girls all worked up! Navi came over and looked out the window at him first. Then, Noell came and she started growling and hissing and had her hair standing on end. She did not like him! Haha. She sat at the window and snarled at him the rest of the time. Navi came back with me to our spot and tried to chase her mousey, but she kept stopping every time Noell was growl. I guess she was nervous. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment