Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning I met the girls in the living room. Navi started meowing at me right away. The girls led the way and I went to gather their bowls. Noell hung out in the kitchen while I got their food ready. Navi ate some breakfast and Noell went to wait for me in the living room. Noell came and got a couple chin scratches, then I tried to get her to play. Navi heard the mouse toy and came running. Noell hung out to watch awhile. She hopped up on the couch behind me and got a few more pets. Then, she went to go itch her face on some binders. Haha. Navi was jumping and pouncing on the kitty toy as usual. I think she would play all day if she could! Noell almost looked like she might join in a couple times, but she just sat and watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment