Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning Noell was in the kitchen when I came in. She saw it was me, then started rubbing up against the cabinets until I got to her. I pet her hello, then we went to go get their food bowls. Navi was sitting in the living room and gave me a big meow when she saw me. The girls trotted along ahead of me to their room. I got them their breakfast and they worked on that while I took care of their box. Noell was already waiting for me in the living room when I finished. She got some pets and attention before Navi came to join us. Noell went and sat down the hall after that to watch. Miss Navi was a crazy girl chasing her mouse toy all over. She makes me laugh. She was doing big leaps in the air to catch it and would roll around tackling it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment